Tenaha ISD Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Notice of Regular Meeting
The Board of Trustees Tenaha ISD
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held May 13, 2019, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. District Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the Anticipated Tax Collection Rate for 2019.
6. Consider for Approval the Excess Debt Collection for 2018
7. Consider for Approval the J-W Power Company Tax Refund
8. Consider for Approval the Financial Depository Contract Extension
9. Consider for Approval Soliciting and Advertising for Bid Proposals for 2019-2020 for Fuel, Food Items, Bread, Milk, and Non-Food Items 10. Consider for Approval Calling a Public Meeting to Review Federal Programs and Possible Other Programs
11. Appoint 2019 Hall of Honor Selection Committee Members
12. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
13. Consider for Approval Leasing Acreage at the "40 Acres" to Hecate Energy, LLC
14. Consider for Approval the Recipient for the Martindale Scholarship
15. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property TX Code Section 552.72
16. Comments by the Board
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(E). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. (See BEC(LEGAL)]
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on:
Scott Tyner, Superintendent