Tenaha City Counil Regular Meeting Agenda
CITY OF TENAHA REGULAR CALLED COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY JULY 22, 2019 5:30 PM
Notice is hereby given that the Regular Called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday, July 22, 2019 @ 5:30 PM in the City Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while in the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business:
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum
4. Public Comments (Must sign in prior to call to order and limited to 3 minutes)
5. Department Head Reports:
6. Discuss and Consider Approving June 24, 2019 City Council Meeting Minutes. ACTION ITEM
7. Discuss and Consider Approving June 2019 Financials. ACTION ITEM
8. Discuss and Consider Approving Paying the Deep East Texas Electric Monthly Bill for the lights at the Welcome to Tenaha Signs. ACTION ITEM
9. Mrs. Robyn Crawford owner of Tenaha Quick Stop.
10. Discuss and Consider Closing S Houston Street from the Intersection of S George Bowers Drive to the Intersection of W Church Street for the use of Tenaha Quick Stop. ACTION ITEM
11. Discuss and Consider Approving the Rental of the Community Room with a temporary rate until renovations can be completed or other options. ACTION ITEM
12. Discuss Ordinance No. 20-06-20-3 and 20-06-20-4.
13. Discuss and set a date for a Public 2019-2020 Budget Workshop.