TENAHA: City Council Meeting Agenda for September 8, 2020
Notice is hereby given that a Special called meeting of the governing body of the City of
Tenaha will be held on Tuesday the 8th day of September 2020 at 5:45 pm at the City
Hall, 238 North George Bowers Drive, Tenaha Texas, at which time the following
subjects will be discussed.
(Face Mask Are Required to enter building)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call to establish that a quorum is present
5. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the
City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action items or a
matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens
Input Form may be filled out and filed with the City Secretary Prior to the
Regular Agenda Items (6-9):
6. Discuss and Take Action: Consider Adoption of the FY 2020-2021 Budget.
7. Discuss and Take Action: Consider Adoption of the Proposed Tax Rate for
8. Discuss and Take Action: Consider Adoption of the FY 2020-2021 City
9. Discuss and Take Action: Consider opening and renting the Annex Room(s).
10. Council Comments: Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not
on the agenda will be made at this time.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda
whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act. Please contact the
City Secretary at 936-248-3841 for further information.
This agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy
of the open meetings act, please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary