Notice of School District Regular Meeting Board of Trustees – Tenaha Independent School District
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tenaha Independent School District will be held on Monday, April 20, 2015, beginning at 5:30 p. m., in the Boardroom of the Administration office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The Subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken are as follows:
(Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on the meeting notice.)
- Call to Order
- Reports from the Administrators
(a.) Terry Ward, EE-5 Principal
(b.) Judy Monroe, 6-12 Principal
(c.) Scott Tyner, Superintendent
- Consider for Approval the Quarterly Investment Report
- Consider for Approval 2014-2015 Budget Amendments
- Consider for Approval Resolution Extending Depository Contract for Funds Tex Ed Code Chp 45 G
- Consider for Approval the Summer Nutrition Program Schedule
- Consider for Approval the Minutes of Previous Meeting(s)
- Consider for Approval Certifying the Superintendent to the Region VII Regional Advisory Committee and Nominations to the 2015-2016 Executive Committee
- Discussion Related to Hall of Honor Selection Process
- Consider for Approval Rescheduling the Regular Board Meeting of May 18, 2015 to May 12, 2015, Calling a Called Public Hearing for June 1, 2015 to Propose the Tax Rate and Budget at 5:15 pm, Rescheduling the June 15, 2015 Regular Board Meeting to June 22, 2015 at 5:30 pm, and Calling a Called Meeting to Discuss the Tax Rate and Budget on June 22, 2015 at 5:15 pm
- District Employees and Officers Texas Gov’t Code § 551.074
Employment, Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
Professional Contracts, including Renewal, Nonrenewal, and/or Termination
13. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Gov’t Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E.
This notice posted at 2:30 p.m. April 17, 2015.
Superintendent of Schools