CITY OF TENAHA REGULAR CALLED COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA January 28, 2019
Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City ofTenaha will be held on Monday January 28, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from November 2018 Meeting. (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials for November and December 2018 Meeting (ACTION)
- Department Head Reports
- Axel & Rhode City ofTenaha 2016 Audit Presentations (ACTION)
- Axel & Rhode City ofTenaha 2017 Audit Presentations (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Both Rejections ofTexas CDBG Applications and Request for Applications for Professional Engineering Services for the 2019-2020 TXCDBG Community Development Project Fund Project. (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Approval Ordering the General Election for Saturday May 4,2019 (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Approving lnterlocal Agreement Resolution for joint election with Tenaha ISD on May 4, 2019. (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of the Drought Contingency Plan Ordinance Update (ACTION)
- Discuss and Consider Estimates of Clifford Evans Vehicle Damages (ACTION)
- Revisit Options Concerning Customer Survey for Pineywoods Sanitation. (ACTION)
- Closed Session per Tex. Gov't Code sec. 551.074: Chief of Police, City Manager Contract, Personnel. Tex. Gov't Code sec. 551.074 and 551.071 Personnel Matters
- Closed Sessions Results and Actions if Necessary.
- Council Comments