CITY OF JOAQUIN REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING AGENDA February 21, 2017
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, February 21, 2017
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Water Department
e. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion &Council Action on Acceptance of resignation of Councilman Brittain
8. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of Interim Council member.
9. Discussion &Council Action on Ordering Special Election May 6, 2017
10. Discussion & Council Action on possible Water contract with the Town of Logansport.
11. Discussion & Council Action Water Monitoring System.
- Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting-Personnel Matters (551.074).
a. Sewer Worker- Personnel & Compensation Review
b. City Secretary – Personnel & Compensation Review
- Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Amanda Willey on February 17, 2017 at 12:29 p.m.
The following were notified: Shelby County Today, Center Broadcasting, The Light and Champion, and East Texas Press.