THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF MOUNT ENTERPRISE, TEXAS WILL CONVENE IN REGULAR SESSION TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th, 2018 AT 5:00 P.M. MOUNT ENTERPRISE CITY HALL, 103 W. GREGG STREET, MOUNT ENTERPRISE, TX 75681 MAYOR HARVEY GRAVES WILL PRESIDE Agenda
II. Roll call, Invocation, Pledge to the U.S. Flag, Pledge to the Texas Flag (Honor the Texas flag, I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible)
III. Visitors / Citizens Presentation (The City of Mount Enterprise welcomes public comment early in the agenda. Those wishing to speak during the Visitors/Citizens Presentation portion of the meeting must sign in before the meeting begins. Speakers must observe a three-minute time limit at all times during the meeting, unless granted specific permission from the Council to extend their comments. The Mayor or Council reserve the right to limit, table, or deny individual comment, if such comment is determined to potentially hinder the Council’s ability to conduct city business during the council meeting.)
IV. Consent Agenda (Items on the Consent Agenda require little or no deliberation by the City Council. Approval of the Consent Agenda authorizes the City Administrator, or her designee, to implement each item in accordance with Council recommendations.)
- Consider Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meetings of March through August, 2018
- Consider Approval of Monthly Reports (March - August) for Wastewater (CM Place 1)
- Consider Approval of Monthly Reports (March - August) for Debt Service Fund (CM Place 2)
- Consider Approval of Monthly Reports (March - August) for Employee’s (CM Place 4)
- Consider Approval of Monthly Reports (March - August) for Financial (CM Place 3)
- Consider Approval of Monthly Reports (March - August) for Court (CM Place 5)
V. Discuss and Consider Action on the Following:
- Wastewater / Sewer Hookups
- David K. Godwin, Certified Public Accountant to finalize Fiscal Year End September 30, 2017 Audit
- David K. Godwin, Certified Public Accountant to conduct Fiscal Year End September 30, 2018 Audit
- City/Court/PD Calendar for 2019
- National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) Grant
- Updating Citizens National Bank Signature Authority
VII. Announcements or Comments by City Councilmembers
VIII. Announcements or Comments by City Staff
IX. Executive Session (The Mount Enterprise City Council reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
X. Reconvene (into regular session and consider action, if any, on item(s) discussed in executive session).
XI. The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items set out in this Agenda.