• Article Image Alt Text

TIMPSON (Caledonia) - Holloway home lost to a 5-Alarm house fire Sunday morning

TIMPSON - Dec. 6, 2015 - The home of Robert (Robbie) Holloway on 1971 N in the Caledonia community caught fire on Sunday morning resulting in a total loss.  The residents were home when the fire started.  Robbie was working on a truck in the backyard when he noticed smoke and flames coming from the house.  He rushed inside and was able to get everyone in the home to safety outside.  

The residents report that the Fire Department and the Insurance Adjuster's inspections suggest that the fire started from electrical wiring in the attic space near the garage.

Timpson VFD, Mt. Enterprise VFD, Gary VFD, Clayton VFD, and Garrison VFD all responded to the call, making this a 5-alarm house fire.  As the community comes together to help the Holloway family through this loss, OTT will keep updating where you may be able to give to the family.  In the meantime, donations can be left at the OTT office in Timpson at 310 Jacob St. (just across from the Fire Dept.).  We will be sure those items reach the family.  
 
 
 

East Texas Press

PO Box 2594
Lindale, TX 75771
Office: (936) 254-5050
news@easttexaspress.com

Subscriber Links