JOAQUIN PUBLIC SAFETY CORPORATION REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING January 15, 2019
The Joaquin Public Safety Corporation will meet in regular session Tuesday, January 15, 2019
at 5:30 p.m. at the Joaquin City Office located at 124 N. Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest
- Board approval of the previous month’s minutes.
- Board discussion & possible action on taking of bids for construction of JVFD substation on Hwy 7 property.
- Board approval of bills paid and to be paid.
- Review of financial standing of JPSD Corporation.
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Amanda Willey on January 11, 2019 at 10:18 a.m.
The following were notified: Shelby County Today, Center Broadcasting, The Light and Champion, and East Texas Press.