Joaquin Economic Development Corporation Regular Scheduled Meeting
The Joaquin Economic Development Corporation will meet in regular session on Tuesday, April 16,
2019 at 5:00 p.m. at the Joaquin City Office located at 124 N. Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest
2. Board approval of the previous month’s minutes.
3. Board discussion & possible action on scheduling committee/ council workshops.
4. Board discussion & possible action on summer material purchase budget.
5. Board approval of bills paid and to be paid.
6. Review of financial standing & current priorities list of JED Corporation.
IF during the course of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held
in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in
accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas
Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Amanda Willey on April 12, 2019, at 11:14 a.m.
The following were notified: Shelby County Today, Center Broadcasting, The Light and Champion, and East Texas