Shelby County Commissioners Court Special Meeting
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 22th day of May, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Take action to recognize the FY 2018 Fund Cash Balances for Precinct 4 and adjust the FY2019 Budgeted Fund Carryover and adjust the FY 2019 Expense Budget.
- Ken Leonard to discuss upcoming Censes for the year of 2020.
- Presentation of the Shelby County Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Financial Audit Report by Mr. Justin Matthews, CPA (Axley & Rode, LLP)
- Consider adopting and or/ approving the creation of a tax abatement zone, adopting tax abatement guideline, and approving a tax abatement agreement between Shelby County, Texas and Tyson Foods and having a public Hearing on the above.