SHELBY COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING: January 21, 2021
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County
Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 20 th day of January, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the
Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and
consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current Payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Update Court of the Certificate of Compliance from the Texas Commission on Jail Standards
dated December 31, 2020.
5. Discuss and possibly take action on a vehicle for Constable Precinct 5, Josh Tipton.
6. Recognize completion of required continuing education for Jennifer Fountain, County Clerk.
7. Record the filing of the Vehicle Inventory Tax Fund audit for January 2021.
8. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of software for the District Attorney’s Office.
9. Discuss and possibly approve adding cameras and monitors to the Annex Building.
10. Discuss and possibly advertise for bids to repair and paint the exterior of the Adult