SHELBY COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING: JANUARY 15, 2020
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 15th day of January, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve Officers Report.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Discuss and possibly accept Jake Metcalf Constable Pct. 4 resignation and affidavit waving any compensation.
- Tax Assessor-Collector Debora Riley, to request purchase of PC towers for Tax Office.
- Debora Riley to request Annual Service Support with Harris Govern to be reviewed and possibly accepted.
- Recognize Tax Abatement Agreement between Tyson Farms QOZB, LLC and Shelby County.
- Approve Resolution Declaring Shelby County to be a Second Amendment Sanctuary County.
- Discuss and possibly approve new Reimbursement Policy.