Notice of School District Regular Meeting Board of Trustees -Tenaha Independent School District
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tenaha Independent School District will be held on Monday, May 15, 2017, beginning at 5:30 p. m., in the Boardroom of the Administration office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The Subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken are as follows:
(Items do not ltave to be taken in tlte same order as shown on tlte meeting notice.)
I . Call to Order
- Public Comment
- Reports from the Administrators (a.) Linda Jacobs, EE-5 Principal (b.) Scott Tyner, Superintendent
- Canvass of School Board of Trustee Vote presented by Marie Crawford, Election Judge
- Consider for Approval the Anticipated Tax Collection Rate for 2017
- Consider for Approval the Excess Debt Collection for 2016
- Consider for Approval Calling a Public Meeting to Discuss Federal Programs and Possible Other Programs
- District Investment Reports
- Consider for Approval a Depository Contract from Submitted Proposals Meeting the Deadline of May 10, 2017 at Noon SubchapterG, §45.205 (b) Texas Education Code for the 2017-2019 Biennium
- Consider for Approval Bid Proposals for the 2017-2018 School Year for Fuel, Bread, Milk, Cafeteria Food and Non-Food Items
- Hall of Honor 20 I 7 Selection Committee Appointment
- District Employees and Officers Texas Gov' t Code § 551.074 "Executive Session"
(a.) Employment, Resignations, New Hire , and /or Discipline and Real Property Texas Gov't Code §551.072
- Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agent/a should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closet/ meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Gov't Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D anti E.